Air Conditioner Cleaning Services Expert
We provide Air Conditioning Installation and Repair Services throughout Malaysia.
Our team of expert engineers is able to design, install and maintain a wide variety of air conditioning systems for all types of commercial and domestic situations.
We take care of Air Con – Nationwide!
The increased use of technology in our offices – all those computers, printers and servers – means that the ambient temperature of most working environments has grown over the last ten years. Add to this that more buildings are now better insulated then they have ever been and it’s seems obvious that air conditioning units are the perfect solution to keeping the temperature of your commercial building just right – all year round. Along with ensuring there is a constant, good air flow, it’s even been proved through a number of studies to help with employee productivity as well.
Request a Free Quote today
Looking for a trusted & reliable service for your air condition?
We can design and install from the simplest to the most advanced systems for residential and light commercial projects of all kinds.
Fill in your details below to get in touch:
We Are The Best Servicemen
When it comes to ensuring your air conditioning unit has a full and productive life it is important to service your units, our service and maintenance team of qualified technicians provides realistic solutions for all makes and models of air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and electrical control problems.
- Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Air Conditioner Repairs & regular maintenance
- Air Conditioner Installations
- Cleaning of split and ducted air cooling systems
- Modification of air conditioning systems
- Replacement of copper piping insulation
- Vacuum or flush condensate air con drain pipe
- Repair and replacement of air-conditioner components, parts, and accessories
- Energy or electrical saving consultation
- Refrigerant gas level check and gas top-up
- Periodic checks on temperatures & running pressures.
- Regular checks on mechanical parts
- Greasing, repairing, or replacement of faulty components.
- Evaluation of system performance data for enhanced efficiency
- Periodic replacement of filter driers and air filters.
- General maintenance of system and equipment.